Milwaukee 48-22-3110 10" Quick Adjust Reaming Pliers
The Milwaukee Quick Adjust Reaming Pliers is the only tool of its kind on the market with exposed steel handles to smooth out rough edges of metal pipe. The Quick Adjust Reaming Pliers also feature machined v-notched jaws for a precise fit, and a forged steel design for maximum tool life.
- Exposed Reaming Handles - Up to 1" Conduit (Patent Pending)
- Reaming Head Design - Smooths out rough edges of up to 2" Pipe (Patent Pending)
- Quick Adjust Jaws - V-groove jaws create a more precise fit with up to 2" Jaw Capacity
- Forged Alloy Steel - For Maximum Tool Strength
- Rust Protection - Increases tool life by reducing corrosion
- Smooth Transition Grips - Minimize wear tear and improve pouchability
General Product Info
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.