Wd-40 300004 Specialist 11 Oz. Rust Release Penetrant Spray
A Fast-Acting Penetrant With Capillary Action To Penetrate Deep Into Crevices, Threads And Seams To Break The Rust Bonds That Hold Stuck Parts Together.
Wd-40 Specialist Penetrant Is A Fast-Acting Penetrant With Capillary Action To Penetrate Deep Into Crevices, Threads And Seams To Break The Rust Bonds That Hold Stuck Parts Together. It Is A Low Odor Formula That Works On Contact To Free Rusted Nuts, Bolts, Threads, Locks, And Chains Leaving Behind A Protective Layer That Prevents Rust And Corrosion From Re-Forming. It Can Also Spray 2 Ways- Up For Stream And Down For A Wider Spray.
- Equipped With An Attached Smart Straw Nozzle That Sprays 2 Ways To Offer More Control. Spray Or Stream And Never Lose The Straw Again
- Low Odor Formula Penetrates Deep Into Crevices, Threads And Seams To Break The Bonds That Hold Stuck Parts Together. Ideal For Rusted Or Seized Nuts, Bolts, Threads, Locks, And Chains
- Safe On Metal, Rubber And Plastic Parts. 50-State Voc Compliant
- Fast-Acting Formula Works On Contact And Leaves Behind A Protective Layer That Prevents Rust And Corrosion From Re-Forming
- Wd-40 Brand Believes In Creating High-Quality Products That Will Not Fail In Extreme Conditions. Professionals Rely On Wd-40 Specialist To Get The Job Done Right
- UPC #
Country of OriginUnited States
Container Size 12 oz
Lubricant Application General Purpose Lubricant NSF Rating Not Rated Lubricant Container Aerosol Can Lubricant Base Mineral Oil USDA Certified Biobased Product No Primary Additive No Additives Container Type Aerosol can Standards CARB Compliant, RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant Chemical Base Mineral Oil VOC Content 25 % Net Weight 12 oz. Min. Operating Temp. -60 Degrees F Lubricant NSF Rating Not Rated Flash Point 138 Degrees F Max. Operating Temp. 300 Degrees F Application Manufacturing, metalworking, equipment, machinery, facilty maintenance, construction, fleet and agriculture Specific Gravity 0.80 Lubricant Type Lubricant Lubricant Color Amber Item General Purpose Lubricant Color Amber Lubricant Film Wet GHS Flammability Rating Extremely Flammable Aerosol (Category 1) Lubricant Additives No Additives Green Environmental Attribute RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant Sub-Category Calif. Approved General Purpose Lubricants Operating Temp. Range -60 Degrees to 300 Degrees F Odorless Yes Flammability Flammable 50 State VOC Compliant Yes Lubricant Base Material Mineral Oil Net Fill 12 oz Series Smart Straw® Package Quantity 1
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.