Flexco U3-2C24 Clipper® Unibar® Wire Hook
- 5/32 in to 3/16 in Belt Thickness Range
- Hook Fastener Type
- 24 in Length
- Coated Steel Material
- Patented Safety Strip covers hook points to protect user's fingers
- Eliminated tangling in box
- Hook legs held parallel, easing the meshing of belt ends and insertion of connecting pins
- Eliminates risk of a single hook dislodging
- Welded bar creates a flat, finished splice, eliminating belt wave
- Spreads shock loads to protect individual hooks under abusive applications
- Can easily be cut to appropriate length
- Can be ordered in special lengths up to 60"
- Not recommended for bias splices, troughed belts where common bar breakage is a concern, and where special metals are not available in Unibar configurations
|BELT THICKNESS RANGE
|5/32 in to 3/16 in
|REQUIRED PIN DIAMETER
|HINGE PIN INCLUDED
|MINIMUM PULLEY DIAMETER
|ALTERNATE PART NO. OR ITEM CODE
|EAN OR UPC
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.